Amazing Humans is BBC Three’s series of profiles dedicated to inspirational individuals across the globe who are making changes in their community, big and small. From acts of kindness and generosity to defying the odds in all shapes and forms.
Click here to go to BBC Three and choose what interests you.
These are some of our personal favourites:
- The Falkirk student bringing joy to care home residents (image above)
- The woman who gives free sanitary products to the homeless
- The biker who sings to people with dementia
- The lady who creates henna crown tattoos
- The British doctors who turn drainpipes into prosthetic limbs
The videos are just 2-3 minutes long but beware, you may want to watch them all!
KineticFuture runs fantastic resilience courses which help your team tackle their own resilience and mental game challenges. We’ve worked successfully with sales teams to CEOs. Our approach is evidence based, 90% practice and pragmatic. Do give us a call if you’d like to chat through your situation.