Conference season is upon us so I thought I’d share with you our first vlog series with plenty of quick coaching tips on how to be a highly skilful communicator.
It’s called ‘Manage Your Tell’ – the behaviour that tells people you are under pressure and undermines your position.
Our aim is to help you find your tell and give you tips to sort it in this 6 part series.
Watch the box set so far by following the links below:
- Manage your tell
- Be Big
- Soft Eyes
- Star Wars Tip
If you would like to receive the last two in the series and haven’t already signed up just let me know, we’re happy to share our coaching expertise with you.
Or call us if you’d like to be coached to develop your own confidence, gravitas or executive presence. We develop practical programmes to suit you.
Our strength is coaching leaders to become highly skilful communicators. So you can solve tricky business challenges. And ignite your full personal potential. Contact us on +44 (0)1628 624312 to find out more.
Your focus really does determine your reality. How you think about a situation will promote or prevent your executive presence and gravitas. This vlog gives examples and top coaching tips on how to manage your own mindset.
Click here to watch.
I hope it’s useful. Let us know how you get on.
If you’d like us to coach you or your team do give us a ring. It would be a pleasure to discuss what you are looking for.
Even the most successful people in business lack confidence sometimes. They are just better at dealing with the situation.
So here are 7 Quick Confidence Boosters you can apply to meetings, presentations or just to help you rise to a new challenge.
- Remind yourself what you offer the other people. Why were you chosen for this job? Write it down and think of specific proof points. Now is the time to get over yourself and start helping others.
- Talk to others as a human to human. Stop trying to be impressive. It’s ease which gives you the presence and status. It’s also a truly liberating approach (even the Dalai Lama uses this one!)
- Connect to your purpose or what’s important to you. When you do this you will be an authentic and powerful communicator. People will know you are genuine and more likely to support you. Focus on your ‘why’.
- Breathe – in and out naturally.
- Prepare solidly – accept the worst case scenario, don’t fight it or dwell on it but do have a plan. Focus on the opportunity.
- Dump the PowerPoint slides if you can – instead have a two way conversation.
- I would say this wouldn’t I! But if you have real confidence challenges, organise some 1-2-1 coaching. It makes a massive difference.
I hope this helps. See more blogs and vlogs at www.kineticfuture.com/tips/
KineticFuture offers executive coaching and communications coaching. We specialise in helping leaders ignite their people around purpose. Contact us on +44 (0)1628 624312 to find out more.
Your eyes really are the gateway to your soul. And it’s one of the first things to go when we’re under pressure. Here’s a top tip that will give you the warm authority leaders need even when the going gets tough. Click here to watch.
I hope it’s useful. Let us know how you get on. If you’d like us to coach you or your team to increase your presence, gravitas or warm authority do give us a ring. It would be a pleasure to work with you on this.
Our first vlog series is born! It’s called ‘Manage Your Tell’ – the behaviour that tells people you are under pressure and undermines your position. Click here to watch.
We’ll help you find your tell and give you tips to sort it in this 6 part series. Or call us if you’d like to be coached to develop your own confidence, gravitas or executive presence.
To receive high quality coaching on HOW to develop your own executive presence and gravitas for your own situation do give us a ring. We develop practical programmes to suit you.
Email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1628 621312.