If ‘develop stronger executive presence’ is on your 2019 development plans, be optimistic! It definitely can be learned quickly with us. It’s just about being true to your own values and understanding the behaviours other leaders expect to see from peers.
The bottom line is that you get to choose to be flexible in each situation or not. It’s that simple. Once you decide to go for it, we know our Executive Presence group course will get you to your goals, in your own authentic way.
Top Tips for Executive Presence (And what it’s not)
- Executive Presence effective behaviours have been defined by strong global research. It’s not fluff.
- It’s about balancing warmth and authority. It’s not about old-fashioned power plays.
- It’s about integrity, ‘showing teeth’ and demonstrating expertise. It’s not superficial.
- It’s about getting good work done and empowering teams. It’s not about being the loudest.
- It’s about communicating in a flexible, skilled way, suited to a leader not a junior.
KineticFuture has deep expertise in coaching leaders to be highly skilful communicators – on our team courses or 1-2-1 coaching. We work with some of the most exciting companies in the world and have a repeat assignment rate of 100%. We’d love to talk to you.