Now, I also teach teams to have Thinking Partnerships™ with each other, using Time To Think coaching principles. With these new skills, your team could do their newest thinking, best innovating, freshest problem solving just by talking to a colleague over Zoom or WhatsApp for 15 minutes. The TP approach bonds, engages and reconnects teams. It dramatically improves the potency of peer to peer mentoring or peer coaching. Leaders save time because teams are more self-managing and it gives more people access to coaching at a lower cost
So, what’s your challenge?
You can discover how to:
- Create post Covid new thinking, from the whole team
- Bond, engage and reconnect teams working from home or in the office
- On board new people into team reorganisations
- Build courage, self confidence in their own ideas and thinking
- Create an innovation culture
- Boost peer to peer mentoring with CEOs across countries
- Add potency to your internal coaching programme
- Save the leader’s time and empower teams
- Reduce formal external coaching costs.
This programme is 90% experiential and led on Zoom by Karen Moyse. You will learn about how to create the The Thinking Environment and how to adopt it for work and home. You’ll be in thinking pairs from the start, you’ll learn to be the thinker and the thinking partner. You’ll receive some great coaching and do some great coaching. You’ll learn how to handle the Zoom environment to build human connection and trust.
Contact us if you’d like to explore how the Thinking Partnership course coaching could be rocket fuel for your success.
E: email@example.com or T: +44(0)1628 624312