Synthesising the brand strategy story in a concise and inspiring way has been a real focus for our group coaching lately. We’ve also worked with new female leaders preparing to create and deliver their first ‘Ted Style’ conference talk live on the big stage. And coached very technical teams to communicate with their non technical global leaders. Face to face and on digital. Ensuring that they all have impact, presence and that the audience experience is exhilarating
So, what’s your challenge?
You can discover how to:
- Boost your executive presence
- Create a powerful communications strategy – an absolute fundamental for success
- Deliver your presentation with impact in meetings, on digital and on the big stage
- Have confidence, gravitas and connect with your audience
- Find your own authentic approach and learn to flex it
- Reduce presentation stress
- See this as a real conversation not talking at people
- Use your physicality, your ‘status’ and your voice effectively
- Use our 7 minute planner and point of view outline structure to write an outline
- Incorporate knowledge from neuroscience, psychology and great storytelling
- Unleash your creativity and storytelling innovations
- Understand how to use visual aids – not death by PowerPoint!
- Deal with the Q&A like a pro
You will normally work with our theatre directors and voice coaches, especially for big stage work. You’ll work with our founder to create communications strategies and your story narrative. We will always coach you to have a confident mindset ready for whatever life throws at you. We run group courses of 1, 2 and 3 days and work one to one. We always work on real presentations so you get some work done.
Contact us if you’d like to explore how coaching could be rocket fuel for your talent.
E: email@example.com or T: +44(0)1628 624312
The image is of Joe Gebbia at his Ted talk ‘How BNB Designs for Trust’. We’ve forensically dissected why this presentation works for clients attending our presentation courses – read more here.