Synthesising the brand story in a concise and inspiring way has been a real focus for our group coaching lately. Making sure digital presenting is up to scratch is also on many of our clients’ minds. We coach them for Skype, WebEx and in on-line meetings. Ensuring that they have impact and the audience experience is exhilarating rather than mind-numbingly dull which is so often the norm. And we coach female leaders who want to excel in giving Ted type talks on the big stage at their company conferences.
So, what’s your challenge?
You can discover how to:
- Create a powerful communications strategy – an absolute fundamental for success
- Deliver your presentation with impact in meetings, on digital and on the big stage
- Have confidence, gravitas and connect with your audience
- Find your own authentic approach & learn to flex it
- Develop mindset strategies to deal with nerves & doubts
- See this as a real conversation not talking at people
- Use your physicality, your ‘status’ and your voice effectively
- Use our 7 minute planner and point of view outline structure to write an outline
- Incorporate knowledge from neuroscience, psychology and great storytelling
- Unleash your creativity and storytelling innovations
- Understand how to use visual aids – not death by powerpoint!
- Deal with the Q&A like a pro
You will normally work with our theatre directors and voice coaches, especially for big stage work. You’ll work with our founder to create communications strategies and your story narrative. We will always coach you to have a confident mindset ready for whatever life throws at you. We run group courses of 1, 2 & 3 days and work one to one. We always work on real presentations so you get some work done.
Contact us if you’d like to explore how coaching could be rocket fuel for your talent.
E: email@example.com or T: +44(0)1628 624312