Leaders expect to see executive presence in other leaders and experts. We need EP to be heard, have authority and credibility, create strong relationships and get important and inspiring work to fly. It’s about how you behave and how you communicate. And knowing how to flex your approach across cultures and countries – working out the unspoken truths and new expectations of stepping into senior roles. Fear not, you won’t lose your authenticity but you will need more insight, more personal flexibility and more savvy. The key is to do it in your own style backed by your own values.
We’ve coached female and male leaders to develop their EP so they can pitch and win multi-million dollar budgets. And we’ve worked with strategic sales people, legal, regulatory, market access and engineers to ensure their expert advice is taken on board. Everyone can find it and gain the benefits for themselves and their teams in their own unique and personal way.
So, what’s your challenge?
You can discover how to:
- Use the latest global research on EP and gravitas
- Balance warmth with authority
- Discover the unspoken truths of leadership in your company
- Use power to thrive and support others
- Communicate with confidence and grace under fire
- Show your decisiveness and ‘teeth’ when needed
- Speak truth to power and show your integrity
- Enhance your reputation and standing
- Use your emotional intelligence
- Communicate your vision with charisma
- Ensure that you leverage diversity and inclusion
- Work out how to get promoted
Our experts will coach you to apply EP into the situations that matter to you – presentations, critical meetings, interviews, conflict scenarios or developing your team.
Contact us if you’d like to explore how coaching could be rocket fuel for your talent.
E: email@example.com or T: +44(0)1628 624312