We launched the KineticFuture Book Club towards the end of last year – focused on communications and leadership, our specialist area of coaching. Thank you so much to all those who sent in their personal recommendations.
So far we have some really great books on our list, including the following (click to go to a short write up):
- ‘Taming Tigers’ by Jim Lawless
- ‘Daring Greatly’ by Brené Brown
- ‘Executive Presence’ by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- ‘How to Speak so People Really Listen’ by Paul McGee
- ‘Winning Minds, Secrets from the Language of Leadership’ by Simon Lancaster
- ‘More Time to Think’ by Nancy Kline
- ‘The Resilience Factor’ by Karen Reivich and Martin Seligman
- ‘Inside Out Revolution’ by Michael Neill
- ‘Thrive’ by Arianna Huffington
Would you mind sharing your latest personal favourites with us? It would be great to credit you or it can be anonymous if you prefer.
It could be a book that has helped you be successful at work, something that has amused you or kept you sane, or something that has some really interesting thinking or practical tips. The choice is yours.
Just email us the name of your book(s) and we’ll share it. We will also be sharing the reading list we give out on our different courses – Executive Presence, Presenting, Resilience and Tricky Conversations.
Really look forward to your thoughts on this, thank you!