I’m finally back from Canada and buzzing with the huge success of seeing grizzly bears and orcas. What an amazing experience!
It’s great to go away but also good to get back to work with fresh vigour. Today we’re formally and proudly launching our new brand identity, proposition and services. It’s all in response to the challenges you told us were most pressing right now.
We’re now 100% focussed on our area of deepest expertise – coaching leaders to be highly skilful communicators.
Our team’s purpose is to be ‘Rocket Fuel For Your Talent’.
Among many things, you told us:
- Confidence is still a big issue. You want to flex your communications style for impact
- You’re not sure how to have executive presence and authority in today’s global business world. Executive presence supersedes gravitas
- Women dislike the word power and want new, authentic ways to get important work done
- You want to make work fun, enjoyable and encourage innovation.
Our response to this new world order is:
- Personalised coaching is what you want – in groups or 1-2-1
- Use solid research of what works in real life today
- Give you tools to think independently and coach others
- Everything starts with a communications strategy, or you’re dead
- Blend coaching specialists from communications, theatre, psychology, neuroscience, storytelling and industry sectors
Are we missing anything? We love to keep learning and developing and know you do too.
Drop us an email or give us a ring if you want to talk about coaching which adds Rocket Fuel For Your Talent (or if you’d like to know more about seeing bears and orcas in Canada!)