Remember last week we asked for contributions to our Resilience Rocks Playlist? We were looking for songs that make you feel strong and ready to tackle the world.
We received lots of replies and it’s been great fun putting together a YouTube playlist, so thank you if you replied. We’re certainly feeling energised in the KineticFuture office!
It’s a real mix of music, from a funky song by Busted, to a crazy video by Mika, opera from Franco Corelli and heavy metal from Hatebreed. It takes all sorts to get you going!
Just go to our YouTube channel to play our Resilience Rocks Playlist Summer 2017.
Here’s the playlist (in order of popularity on YouTube, most played first):
1. Katy Perry – Firework
2. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
3. Muse – Feeling Good
4. Mika – Relax, Take it Easy
5. Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean – Feels
6. The Jam – Town Called Malice
7. Rita Ora – Your Song
8. Arcade Fire – Everything Now
9. Passenger – Young As The Morning, Old As The Sea
10. Luis Fonsi ft. Justin Bieber – Despacito
11. George Ezra – Don’t Matter Now
12. Busted – On What You’re On
13. Penguin Cafe Orchestra – Perpetuum Mobile
14. Pond – Sweep Me Off My Feet
15. Franco Corelli – Di Quella Pira
16. Hatebreed – Live For This
Feel free to send in your suggestions if you haven’t yet, we love hearing from you!
KineticFuture specialises in coaching the communications aspects of leader development. We are lucky enough to coach CEOs to graduate trainees, engineers to creatives in some of the best companies in the world. Call us if you have a communications challenge you’d like to brainstorm.