We recently asked you to contribute to our Summer 2016 Positivity Playlist – a list of tracks that boost resilience and positivity. Thank you so much for all the responses – it’s been very uplifting playing all your favourite tracks in the office!
We have enough songs for two playlists so look out for the next one in a week or so. In the meantime, just go to our YouTube channel and hit play all: ‘Songs for Positivity Part 5 – Summer 2016’.
There is something for everyone and you never know, you might find a new favourite song to put you in a good mood…
Here’s a playlist for you (in order of popularity on YouTube):
- Katy Perry – Roar
- Ellie Goulding – Burn
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake (chosen by 3 of you!)
- DJ Fresh ft. Rita Ora – Hot Right Now
- They Might Be Giants – Birdhouse in Your Soul
- Stevie Wonder – Living For the City
- ELO – Mr Blue Sky
- Ryan Star – Brand New Day
- The Rolling Stones – Anybody Seen My Baby?
- Beyond the Wizards Sleeve – Creation
- Paul Simon – Gone At Last
Thanks again for helping; hopefully you’re feeling like the people in Justin Timberlake’s ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’ video now!
If you’d like to find out how to create an energised organisation, collaborate better and perform at your peak, talk to us about our Energising Leaders programme.