After getting soaked in the rain twice this week I definitely need a bit of a boost, so I thought I’d share with you our next list of songs for positivity. You never know, it might bring the sun back out (here’s hoping!)
Just go to our YouTube channel to play Songs for Positivity Part 2 and look out for more over the next few weeks.
Playlist 2 (in order of general popularity on YouTube, most played first)
- Pharrell Williams – ‘Happy’
- Guns N’ Roses – ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’
- Maroon 5 – ‘Animals’
- Imagine Dragons – ‘On top of the world’
- U2 – ‘Beautiful Day’
- The Proclaimers – ‘500 Miles’
- Paolo Nutini – ‘Pencil of Lead’
- EMF – ‘Unbelievable’
- Emeli Sande – ‘Wonder’
- Coldplay – ‘Viva la Vida’
- ‘Havin’it Ibiza Volume One 94-95’
There’s some really uplifting tracks in the list. Which is your favourite and why? Or send in more contributions, we love hearing from you!
If you’d like to find out how to create an energised organisation, collaborate better and perform at your peak do talk to us about our Energising Leaders programme.