Remember last week we asked for contributions to our positivity playlist? We were looking for songs that give you energy and put you in a positive frame of mind. We received lots of replies and it’s been great fun putting together a YouTube playlist so thank you so much if you replied. We’re certainly feeling energised!
Here are some of the comments contributors made about their favourite energising song:
“It makes me smile and dance around the room”
“Energy, great musicianship and fabulous, upbeat lyrics”
“The ultimate exercise class track, dance track or just to get the blood pumping and the face smiling!”
“it makes me look on the world kindly”
“Gets you fired up for stage every time!”
“Jolly, uplifting and groovy. As soon as I hear the intro I can’t sit still!”
We thought we’d share the results with you over the summer. Just go to our YouTube channel to play ‘Songs for Positivity Part 1’ and look out for more over the next few weeks.
Here’s the playlist so far (in order of general popularity on YouTube, most played first):
- Clean Bandit – ‘Rather Be’ feat. Jess Glynne
- The Black Eyed Peas – ‘I Gotta Feeling’
- One Republic – ‘Love Runs Out’
- Rudimental – ‘Feel the Love’ feat. John Newman
- Eurythmics – ‘Sweet Dreams’
- Animals – ‘House of the Rising Sun’
- Florence & the Machine – ‘Ship to Wreck’
- One Republic – ‘I Lived’
- Muse – ‘Dead Inside’
- Mini Mansions – ‘Death is a Girl’
- Rolling Stones – ‘The Last Time’
Feel free to send your suggestions in if you haven’t yet, we love hearing from you!
If you’d like to find out how to create an energised organisation, collaborate better and perform at your peak do talk to us about our Energising Leaders programme.